TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS APPLIED TO TICKET SALES
These terms and conditions apply to all ticket sales through Bernardi Music Group. By contacting us and placing an order for tickets, you confirm that you have read and accept the terms and conditions detailed below.
No refunds will be given except in the event of cancellation of a performance, prior to that performance. If an event is cancelled, the companies liability will be to the customer making the original purchase and will be limited to the cost of the tickets purchased. Where possible we will hold customers tickets for reschedule of a performance unless customer requests a refund.
Handling charges and booking fees are non-refundable.
To protect everyone from ticket touts, we don’t allow the resale of our tickets for private commercial gain. Tickets are sold for use by the buyer and their party. We can cancel tickets if there’s any breach of this condition, and refuse entry without refund. For your own peace of mind, please only buy from our official outlets which are advertised with all concerts and events.
We reserve the right to introduce discounts, price changes, artist and performance alterations without prior notification, although our working practice is to make any offers before tickets are available for sale. Discounts and offers apply to full price tickets only. Only one discount per ticket.
It is your responsibility to check upon receipt of your tickets, that you have tickets for the correct production, date and time.
All online purchases from our e commerce site on paperless and delivered to you via email. However, if you book from our main agent, the Capitol, Horsham, tickets will be held for collection at the theatre as directed by the Capitol.
Latecomers may only be admitted to concerts at a suitable break in the performance
No cameras, camera phones, video or audio recording equipment can be used in the auditorium.
We reserve the right to refuse admission.
For operational reasons and covid 19 social distancing, we may need to relocate audience members to similar or better seats in other parts of venues on the day of the performances.
Some performances may be filmed for commercial, marketing or educational purposes. By accepting these conditions ticket holders consent to the recording and filming of themselves as members of the audience.
Nothing mentioned in these terms and conditions shall affect the statutory position of the consumer.
As part of measures to make your visit as safe, secure and enjoyable as possible, Bernardi Music Group reserves the right to conduct security searches and you may be asked to co-operate with a random bag search, or requested to wear face masks as instructed with current UK legislation for covid 19.
Data Control (Privacy)
By disclosing your personal information to us using our desktop or mobile websites, in person or over the telephone, you consent to the collection, storage and processing of your personal information Bernardi Music Group in the manner set out below.
If you have any questions or concerns about the information we hold about you, please email email@example.com or telephone 01403 741685
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and BMGLive Ltd, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by BMGLive Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to BMGLive Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
1. All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of BMGLive Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
a. retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of BMGLive Ltd.
4. You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
a. in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
5. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
9. When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
10. If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
11. This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of BMGLive Ltd or that of our affiliates.
12. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
13. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
15. Any online facilities, tools, services or information that BMGLive Ltd makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. BMGLive Ltd is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
16. Whilst BMGLive Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
17. BMGLive Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
18. BMGLive Ltd reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
19. Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
20. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
21. To the maximum extent permitted by law, BMGLive Ltd accepts no liability for any of the following:
a. any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
22. You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
23. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
25. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
26. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
BMGLive Ltd details
29. BMGLive Ltd is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4883496 whose registered address is Thakeham Road, Coolham, West Sussex, RH12 8QD and it operates the Website www.bernardimusicgroup.com .
You can contact BMGLive Ltd by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
30. These terms and conditions were created using a document from Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).